Approved Driver Safety Course $375.00 (valid NE Learner's Permit or School Learner's Permit required)
What it includes:
1. 20 hours of classroom time (class sessions found BELOW)
2. Up to five hours of one-on-one driving instruction which will be scheduled when the student attends class. Drive time is separate from the 20 hours of class. Student will be picked up from home for the driving portion (if they live in our area Bellevue, Papillion, Gretna, Millard, Elkhorn, etc.)
3. Once the student completes our course, they will not have to test with the DMV. They will do all their testing with us (applies to those who are 17 and under and have held LP for 6 months prior to 18th birthday). Once an individual turns 18, we can no longer test the individual. The DMV will administer all testing. Those who are 18 can still take course, just be aware testing will not be done by us.
Don't have time for the class session, please see our online option by clicking here
How to Register:
After selecting a session from our Teen Class Schedule, please see below you can register online using our Teen Class Registration. Cost of class is $375 and is due the first day of class. Please have student bring either cash, check or money order on first day of class session. WE DO NOT ACCEPT DEBIT OR CREDIT CARDS.
Before choosing a session please read below:
1. Please make sure class session you chose does not conflict with any doctor appointments, sports, vacation, etc. Students will have to retake the classroom portion for any time missed during the 20 hours. THERE WILL BE NO EXCEPTIONS.
2. We recommend students attend a course at least 60-90 days prior to becoming eligible for their School Permit or Provisional Operators Permit in order to assure they are completed with course prior to driving on their own. This course is a process, so waiting until the last minute is not recommended. Please don't procrastinate. *Be advised the driving may take a little longer to complete during the summer months.