Approved Driver Safety Course $375.00 (valid NE Learner's Permit or School Learner's Permit required)
What it includes:
1. 20 hours of classroom time (class sessions found BELOW)
2. Up to five hours of one-on-one driving instruction which will be scheduled when the student attends class. Drive time is separate from the 20 hours of class. Student will be picked up from home for the driving portion (if they live in our area Bellevue, Papillion, Gretna, Millard, Elkhorn, etc.)
3. Once the student completes our course, they will not have to test with the DMV. They will do all their testing with us (applies to those who are 17 and under and have held LP for 6 months prior to 18th birthday). Once an individual turns 18, we can no longer test the individual. The DMV will administer all testing. Those who are 18 can still take course, just be aware testing will not be done by us.
Don't have time for the class session, please see our online option by clicking here
How to Register:
After selecting a session from our Teen Class Schedule, please see below you can register online using our Teen Class Registration. Cost of class is $375 and is due the first day of class. Please have student bring either cash, check or money order on first day of class session. WE DO NOT ACCEPT DEBIT OR CREDIT CARDS.
Before choosing a session please read below:
1. Please make sure class session you chose does not conflict with any doctor appointments, sports, vacation, etc. Students will have to retake the classroom portion for any time missed during the 20 hours. THERE WILL BE NO EXCEPTIONS.
2. We recommend students attend a course at least 60-90 days prior to becoming eligible for their School Permit or Provisional Operators Permit in order to assure they are completed with course prior to driving on their own. This course is a process, so waiting until the last minute is not recommended. Please don't procrastinate. *Be advised the driving may take a little longer to complete during the summer months.
3. All classes have spots available, unless listed as closed.
IMPORTANT TO NOTE: Students will drive with their assigned instructor MULTIPLE times. Those who don’t have much experience behind the wheel will most likely drive a few different times. This is a process with often long gaps between lessons for the student to practice. Please make sure students take the course at least 60-90 days prior to being eligible for Provisional Operators Permit or School Permit for timely completion. PLEASE BE AWARE DRIVING MAY TAKE 60-90 DAYS DURING THE SUMMER MONTHS.
Marian Summer Session [Accepting Registrations]
NOTE: Attendance is required for all three days of this session. If student cannot attend all times and days, they will need to retake a new session. No exceptions. This will fulfill the 20 hour required classroom time by the state of NE. The first drive time will be scheduled when student attends session, instructors will stop in and meet student. Drive time is separate from the 20 hours of class. Student will be picked up from home (if they live in our area Bellevue, Papillion, Gretna, Millard, Elkhorn, etc.) If students live outside of our range, they will have meeting place. Depending on instructors and students schedule drive time will be arranged. The student will be given instructors phone number so they can be contacted anytime. Please note driving portion may take a little longer in the Summer months.
Class Location: Maple Shopping Center just off interstate at Maple exit (3101 N 108th Street) Bay next to Family Fare *Please note this class will NOT be held at Marian
Doors will be open 15 minutes before class start time
Mon, June 4th (8:00 a.m. - 3:30 p.m.)
Tues, June 5th (8:00 a.m. - 3:30 p.m.)
Wed, June 6th (8:00 a.m. - 3:30 p.m.)